Maggi Cornbread and Chile Stuffing
This holiday season, add a Latin twist to an American classic: stuffing. Perfect with ham or turkey, MAGGI Cornbread and Chile Stuffing is sure to become a family favorite.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 can (16 ounces) corn, drained
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) diced green chiles
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 5 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed dried oregano
- 6 cups crumbled cornbread
- 3/4 cup toasted pumpkin seeds (pepitas), divided
- Fresh cilantro leaves
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
MELT butter in large skillet over low heat. Cook onion and celery, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 8 minutes or until tender. Add water, corn, chiles, chopped cilantro, bouillon, chili powder and oregano; mix well. Add cornbread and 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds; mix well. Spoon into prepared baking dish; cover.
BAKE for 30 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm garnished with remaining 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds and cilantro leaves.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.