Try this delicious Maggi Easy Lasagna recipe and you'll be very pleased with how simple it is to make and how your family will love to enjoy it. This recipe is also good for entertaining when you have a large crowd.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 MAGGI Chicken Flavor and Tomato Bouillon Tablets, divided
- 1 jar (26 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 container (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup (1.5 ounces) shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 9 to 12 dried lasagna noodles, uncooked, divided
- 1/3 cup hot water
- Nonstick cooking spray
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
PLACE beef, onion and 1 tablet bouillon in large skillet. Cook, breaking up meat and bouillon with spatula, until beef is no longer pink and onion is softened. Drain, if necessary. Pour in spaghetti sauce and tomatoes with juice; cook for 5 minutes or until heated through.
DISSOLVE remaining bouillon tablet in 2 tablespoons hot water in medium bowl. Stir in 3 cups mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, eggs, oregano and pepper.
SPREAD 1 cup meat mixture onto bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Top with 3 to 4 noodles. Spread 1/3 cheese mixture over noodles; top with 1/3 of remaining meat mixture. Repeat layers 2 more times. Top with remaining 1 cup mozzarella and remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Pour 1/3 cup hot water around edges of lasagna.
SPRAY one side of piece of foil with nonstick cooking spray. Cover baking pan with foil, sprayed-side-down.
BAKE for 45 minutes. Remove cover; bake for an additional 20 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Review This Recipe
The whole family loved it! And it was so easy I am definitely going to make it again!
Read More Reviews