Maggi Fried Rice
Maggi Fried Rice is delicious as a side dish or add some meat and vegetables and it is a complete meal by itself.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon vegetable or peanut oil
- 1 cup raw meat or seafood (such as beef, pork, chicken, ham, shrimp and/or lobster), cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons peeled, finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 cup fresh chopped vegetables (such as green peas, snow peas, cabbage, bok choy, celery, carrots and/or zucchini)
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 cups cold cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Cooking Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth or water (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT oil over high heat. Add meat, garlic, ginger and crushed red pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, for 4 to 5 minutes or until meat is cooked through.
ADD vegetables and green onions; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add rice; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through. Stir in soy sauce and eggs. Add broth if rice seems dry.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 340
- Calories from Fat: 60
- Total Fat: 7g (11% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g (7% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 125mg (42% of DV)
- Sodium: 570mg (24% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 51g (17% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (9% of DV)
- Sugars: 3g
- Protein: 17g
- Vitamin A: 45% of DV
- Vitamin C: 20% of DV
- Calcium: 6% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.