Maggi Fried Rice is delicious as a side dish or add some meat and vegetables and it is a complete meal by itself.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon vegetable or peanut oil
- 1 cup raw meat or seafood (such as beef, pork, chicken, ham, shrimp and/or lobster), cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons peeled, finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 cup fresh chopped vegetables (such as green peas, snow peas, cabbage, bok choy, celery, carrots and/or zucchini)
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 cups cold cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Cooking Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth or water (optional)
SPRAY large, nonstick skillet or wok with nonstick cooking spray. Place over medium heat. Add eggs; cook for 2 minutes. Turn eggs; cook for 1 minute or until set. Remove to plate. Cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
HEAT oil over high heat. Add meat, garlic, ginger and crushed red pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, for 4 to 5 minutes or until meat is cooked through.
ADD vegetables and green onions; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add rice; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through. Stir in soy sauce and eggs. Add broth if rice seems dry.