Maggi Peanut Dip
This Peanut Dip is easy to make and a tasty way to serve vegetables or crackers.
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 cups (10 oz.) shelled unsalted peanuts
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves, rinsed and dried
- 4 serrano chiles, stems, seeds and veins removed (wear gloves for this)
- 2 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- Assorted crackers and vegetables
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.