This Peanut Dip is easy to make and a tasty way to serve vegetables or crackers.
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 cups (10 oz.) shelled unsalted peanuts
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves, rinsed and dried
- 4 serrano chiles, stems, seeds and veins removed (wear gloves for this)
- 2 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- Assorted crackers and vegetables
PLACE cream cheese, peanuts, evaporated milk, cilantro, chiles and bouillon in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with crackers or vegetables.