Maggi Potato Salad
Maggi bouillon brings a savory twist to this colorful potato salad just in time for your next picnic or barbecue.
- 9 medium (about 3 pounds) boiling potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 MAGGI Chicken Flavor Bouillon Cubes
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 can (8 1/2 ounces) sweet green peas, drained
- 1 jar (4 ounces) sliced pimientos
- 2 tablespoons spanish olives, sliced
- 1 tablespoon diced jalapeños (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE onion, bell pepper, oil, vinegar, garlic and lemon juice in small bowl; pour over potatoes. Gently stir in peas, pimientos, olives and jalapeños. Season with salt and ground black pepper; stir gently. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.