MAGGI'S Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry is a colorful and tasty recipe. Perfect for family meals and casual entertaining.
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 MAGGI Chicken Flavor Bouillon Cube
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 cups assorted chopped vegetables (broccoli, carrots and celery)
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
COMBINE water, soy sauce, cornstarch, bouillon, sugar and ginger in a small bowl.
HEAT 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet or wok over high heat; stir-fry chicken and garlic for 3 to 4 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Remove from skillet; keep warm. Heat remaining oil in skillet; stir-fry vegetables for 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add chicken and bouillon mixture; cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture boils and thickens. Serve over rice.
Review This Recipe
Maggie's Stir Fry Chicken & Vegetables
I added extra garlic and ginger, yet I still found the meal bland .
Read More Reviews