Maggi Seasoned Shrimp
Maggi Seasoned Shrimp features a refreshing marinade that adds great flavors to this recipe. Serve with rice and sprinkle with chopped parsley before serving.
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 pound raw large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Hot cooked rice (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
MELT butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp; cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp are pink. Sprinkle with parsley before serving. Serve over rice.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
maggi seasoned shrimp
Great tasting recipe!
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.