Maggi Seasoned Shrimp features a refreshing marinade that adds great flavors to this recipe. Serve with rice and sprinkle with chopped parsley before serving.
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 pound raw large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Hot cooked rice (optional)
COMBINE lime juice, seasoning sauce and soy sauce in large bowl. Add shrimp; stir to coat. Cover; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
MELT butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp; cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp are pink. Sprinkle with parsley before serving. Serve over rice.