Red pepper, garlic, cumin, onion, chili and tomato flavors make this versatile Maggi Seasoning Blend a fantastic choice for a dry rub on meats, seasoning for fried potatoes or added to ground pork or beef to give additional taste dimension.
- 3 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Tomato Bouillon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
PLACE bouillon, cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder and red pepper flakes in small bowl; mix well. Store in airtight container.
TIPS FOR USE:
Rub on 1 1/2 pounds boneless sirloin steaks. Cook on a grill or in a skillet to desired doneness.
Immediately sprinkle on 2 pounds fried potatoes and toss to coat evenly for delicious seasoned fries.
Add to 1 1/2 to 2 pounds ground beef or pork during cooking for a delicious filling for tacos.