Tasty and hearty MAGGI Southwestern Meatball Soup gets extra flavor from chunky salsa. Sprinkle with cilantro before serving.
- 4 cups warm water
- 1 large carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1 small potato, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup thick & chunky salsa
- 4 MAGGI Beef Flavor Bouillon Cubes
- 3/4 pound extra lean ground beef or turkey
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup milk
- Chopped fresh cilantro
COMBINE water, carrot, potato, onion, salsa and bouillon in large saucepan. Cook over high heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture comes to a boil.
COMBINE beef, bread crumbs and milk in medium bowl; roll into 1-inch meatballs. Drop into mixture in saucepan. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring occasionally, for 20 to 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with cilantro before serving.
Review This Recipe
This is pretty good
My wife and I enjoyed this recipe. Easy to make. Needs to be cooked longer than the directions say unless you like crunchy vegetables.
Read More Reviews