Maggi Stir-Fry Chicken & Vegetables
This authentic stir-fry chicken and vegetables recipe comes together easily and is ready in less than 30 minutes. Serve with rice if desired.
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Cooking Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 large onion, sliced
- Hot cooked rice
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT oil in large skillet or wok over high heat; stir-fry chicken for 3 to 4 minutes or until no longer pink. Add broccoli, bell pepper and onion; stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
ADD soy sauce mixture; cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture boils and thickens. Serve over rice.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/5 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 260
- Calories from Fat: 40
- Total Fat: 4.5g (7% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1g (4% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 55mg (18% of DV)
- Sodium: 1130mg (47% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 31g (10% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (9% of DV)
- Sugars: 4g
- Protein: 24g
- Vitamin A: 40% of DV
- Vitamin C: 150% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.