Maggi Veal in Creamy Mushroom Sauce
Delicious! This Veal in Creamy Mushroom Sauce recipe is sure to impress family and guests alike with its elegant simplicity and nourishing flavors.
- 1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 pound veal filet, cut into thin strips
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 cups sliced white mushrooms
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 4 MAGGI Beef Flavor Bouillon Cubes, dissolved in 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup dry white wine
- Hot, cooked rice or potatoes
- Chopped parsley
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE veal, remaining flour and pepper in medium bowl. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook veal, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until browned.
ADD mushrooms and onion; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 to 8 minutes or until onion is tender. Add bouillon mixture and wine; bring to a boil. Boil for 8 minutes or until half the liquid has evaporated. Add media crema mixture; cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Serve with rice sprinkled with chopped parsley.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/5 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 450
- Calories from Fat: 170
- Total Fat: 19g (29% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 9g (44% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 105mg (34% of DV)
- Sodium: 1010mg (42% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 37g (12% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (6% of DV)
- Sugars: 3g
- Protein: 23g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 6% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.