This classic and simple vegetable rice dish adds color and flavor to any meal.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1 1/3 cups)
- 3 cups water
- 3 cups instant white rice
- 2 cups frozen peas and carrots
- 4 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
HEAT oil in stockpot over medium heat. Add onion; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until softened. Add water; bring to a boil. Stir in rice, peas and carrots and bouillon.
HEAT to a boil. Cover; reduce heat to low. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until rice is cooked and liquid is absorbed.