Malted Hot Cocoa with Toasted Marshmallows
- 2 large marshmallows, cut in half if desired
- 2 cups fat free milk, piping hot
- 1/2 cup OVALTINE Rich Chocolate Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ancho chili powder
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE milk, Ovaltine, cinnamon and ancho chile powder in small heat-proof pitcher; stir until dissolved. Pour into mugs; top with toasted marshmallows.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.