This easy to prepare mango “batido” or shake is a smooth, tropical delight. Made with mango juice and creamy evaporated milk, it will for sure become one of your family’s favorite beverages.
- 2 1/2 cups mango juice
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk, chilled
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This recipe is very easy...and delicious. I made it for my son and his girlfriend when they came to visit, and they loved it! Thanks.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 230
- Calories from Fat: 50
- Total Fat: 6g (9% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4.5g (22% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 30mg (10% of DV)
- Sodium: 100mg (4% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 36g (12% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 35g
- Protein: 6g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 70% of DV
- Calcium: 25% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.