Mango-Ginger Granola is a perfect morning surprise for guests or family. You'll love the contrasting flavors that the ginger and almonds bring to this recipe.
- 4 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup Apple NESTLÉ® JUICY JUICE® 100% Juice
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 package (6 ounces) dried mango, finely chopped
PREHEAT oven to 350º F. Lightly grease 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
COMBINE oats, sugar, nuts, wheat germ, cinnamon and ginger in large bowl. Stir in Juicy Juice, butter and vanilla extract; toss well to coat. Spread mixture evenly into prepared pan.
BAKE, stirring frequently, for 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Stir in mango.
Review This Recipe
I love granola and was looking for a new variety of it. This recipe is great! The granola is crunchy and delicious! I especially like it as a topping over yogurt--coconut flavored yogurt is great with it!
Read More Reviews