The fresh vibrant colors and flavors of this Mango-Ginger Salsa are perfect for entertaining or to add a festive flair to everyday meals.
Recipe compliments of cookbook author Ying Chang Compestine.
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled, pitted and diced into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Chili Garlic Sauce
- 2 teaspoons peeled, finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 25
- Calories from Fat: 0
- Total Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 80mg (3% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 6g (2% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: .5g (3% of DV)
- Sugars: 5g
- Protein: 0g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 15% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.