The fresh vibrant colors and flavors of this Mango-Ginger Salsa are perfect for entertaining or to add a festive flair to everyday meals.
Recipe compliments of cookbook author Ying Chang Compestine.
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled, pitted and diced into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Chili Garlic Sauce
- 2 teaspoons peeled, finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
COMBINE mango, onion, basil, lemon juice, chili garlic sauce, ginger and seasoning sauce in medium bowl. Cover; refrigerate for up to 2 days.