Mango Medley is an easy dish to prepare. It's great as a side or garnish for grilled meats, or use it as an appetizer and starter to kick off a fresh tasting meal. As a dessert it is a perfect and healthy ending to a meal.
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 medium mangoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and grated
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, thinly sliced strips
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
COMBINE orange juice, lime juice, sugar and hot pepper sauce in small bowl.
COMBINE mangoes, carrot, bell pepper and mint in medium bowl. Toss with juice mixture to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
Review This Recipe
I really enjoyed it. It was excellent. Great for parties.
Read More Reviews