Mango Medley is an easy dish to prepare. It's great as a side or garnish for grilled meats, or use it as an appetizer and starter to kick off a fresh tasting meal. As a dessert it is a perfect and healthy ending to a meal.
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 medium mangoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and grated
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, thinly sliced strips
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE mangoes, carrot, bell pepper and mint in medium bowl. Toss with juice mixture to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
The results are fantastic!! Easy to please the whole family with this one.
I really enjoyed it. It was excellent. Great for parties.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 100
- Calories from Fat: 0
- Total Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 20mg (1% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 27g (9% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (12% of DV)
- Sugars: 22g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 90% of DV
- Vitamin C: 90% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.