This invigorating Mango Smoothie is the perfect refreshment for any time of the day. It is also very good for you thanks to the healthy servings of mango, milk and guava nectar.
- 1 1/2 cups chopped mango (fresh, jarred or frozen)
- 1 cup guava or mango nectar, chilled
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- Juice from 2 limes
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Sliced almonds (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
DELICIOUS!! Very easy to make. Wholesome and healthy. A great way to enjoy mango. Definately make some today!
My son loves mango's so I thought I would try this recipe for breakfast. Something quick. He loves it. If not all used up put then in freeze pop molds, the kids love it that way too. Nice and easy.
this mango smoothie was soooooo good. my family loved it!
my greedy son xavier loved it so much that he had to make it hiself, so i would have to give it a (5)
Good for the summer
This recipe is great. Very cooling and some what healthy.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 280
- Calories from Fat: 45
- Total Fat: 5g (8% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g (18% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 25mg (8% of DV)
- Sodium: 80mg (3% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 57g (19% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (13% of DV)
- Sugars: 50g
- Protein: 6g
- Vitamin A: 20% of DV
- Vitamin C: 110% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.