A touch of maple flavoring gives these brownies an added sense of sweetness.
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Mini Brownie Bites Bar Dough
- 1 1/4 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon maple flavoring
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 8-inch-square baking pan.
PLACE whole bar of dough in prepared pan. Allow to soften for 5 to 10 minutes. Using fingertips, pat dough gently to fill pan.
BAKE for 24 to 26 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
COMBINE powdered sugar, cream cheese, butter and maple flavoring in medium bowl until smooth. Spread over brownies; cut into bars. Store tightly covered in refrigerator.
Review This Recipe
Maple Glazed Brownies
These are very good and easy to make. The frosting is a little sweet, but absolutely delicious.
Read More Reviews