Marbled Chocolate Brownies feature a swirl of sweetened cream cheese marbled in a delicious chocolate brownie that makes an exceptional presentation on a dessert buffet.
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 3 large egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 ozs. Neufchâtel cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon nonfat milk
COMBINE flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Heat 1 1/4 cups sugar, morsels, applesauce and margarine in large, heavy-duty saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly just until morsels are melted. Remove from heat. Stir in egg whites.
ADD cocoa mixture and vanilla extract; stir well. Spread into greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Stir together cream cheese, 1 tablespoon sugar and milk in small bowl. Drop by rounded teaspoon over batter; swirl over surface of batter with back of spoon.
BAKE in preheated 325° F oven for 22 to 28 minutes or just until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
Review This Recipe
Great Weight Watcher recipe
Great recipe for someone wanting to watch weight
Read More Reviews