This Marinara Pizza recipe makes two pizzas, features a DELICIOUS sauce and is perfect for feeding a crowd. This makes a great meal for a large gathering or plenty of appetizers for your next party.
- 1 container (15 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce
- 2 packages (10 or 14 oz. each) premade Italian thin or regular pizza crusts
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup sliced white mushrooms
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/3 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 1/2 cups (12 ounces) bulk Italian sausage, cooked and crumbled
PREHEAT oven to 400° F.
SPREAD marinara sauce evenly over pizza crusts. Sprinkle with cheese. Top with mushrooms, onion, bell peppers and sausage.
BAKE on oven rack or baking sheet for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
Review This Recipe
I just wanted to say that this recipe kicked but you need to get more recipes like this.
Read More Reviews