This Marinara Pizza recipe makes two pizzas, features a DELICIOUS sauce and is perfect for feeding a crowd. This makes a great meal for a large gathering or plenty of appetizers for your next party.
- 1 container BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce (15 oz.)
- 2 packages (10 or 14 oz. each) premade Italian thin or regular pizza crusts
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup sliced white mushrooms
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/3 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 1/2 cups (12 ounces) bulk Italian sausage, cooked and crumbled
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SPREAD marinara sauce evenly over pizza crusts. Sprinkle with cheese. Top with mushrooms, onion, bell peppers and sausage.
BAKE on oven rack or baking sheet for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
good and quick
I have been making pizza like this for years. It's very quick and easy to add your own ingredients to make a delicious meal.
THIS RECIPIE IS DELICIOUS WOW !! YOU MUST TRY IT!
this pizza is so delicious!! my sisters love it when i make it! :)
I just wanted to say that this recipe kicked but you need to get more recipes like this.
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 260
- Calories from Fat: 90
- Total Fat: 10g (15% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g (19% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 20mg (6% of DV)
- Sodium: 680mg (28% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 28g (9% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (7% of DV)
- Sugars: 3g
- Protein: 15g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 20% of DV
- Calcium: 25% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.