Marinated Leg of Lamb
This Marinated Leg of Lamb recipe is simple to make and has delicious Mediterranean flavors perfect for that special feast.
- 3 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon peel
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 (4 to 5 pounds) leg of lamb
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE lamb in large plastic bag; pour marinade over lamb. Refrigerate for 12 to 24 hours. Turn lamb over halfway through.
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease roasting pan.
PLACE lamb in prepared pan; reserve marinade.
BAKE, marinating every 30 minutes with reserved marinade, for 2 hours or until golden brown. Discard any remaining marinade.
SERVE with roasted vegetables and potatoes, if desired.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 460
- Calories from Fat: 180
- Total Fat: 21g (32% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 7g (35% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 195mg (65% of DV)
- Sodium: 490mg (20% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 2g (1% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 1g
- Protein: 62g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 8% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 30% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.