Everyone will have so much fun making Marshmallow Snowmen! This recipe is great for a fun kid activity too!
- 12 squares NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- 12 NESTLÉ® BUTTERFINGER® or CRUNCH® Jingles, unwrapped
- 12 pretzel checkerboard snaps or mini pretzels for hat base
- 2/3 cup prepared white frosting
- 24 large marshmallows, divided
- 12 pretzel sticks for arms, broken in half
- NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels, for eyes and buttons (a heaping teaspoon needed)
- 12 small orange candies or orange decorating gel for nose
- Thin-string licorice, various colors, cut into twelve, 7-inch pieces for scarves
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
TO MAKE HATS, ADHERE Jingles to pretzel snaps with frosting. Set aside.
TO MAKE SNOWMEN, INSERT 2 pretzel sticks into each side of 12 marshmallows to create arms on base of snowman. Spread a heaping teaspoon of frosting onto center of each cookie; top with snowman base. Press down lightly. Spread additional frosting on top of each snowman base. Top with remaining 12 marshmallows. Dip orange candies and mini morsels into frosting and add noses, eyes and buttons to snowmen. For scarf, tie each piece of licorice loosely around neck of snowman using frosting as glue, if necessary. Let both hats and snowmen bases stand for 20 minutes to set frosting and make snowmen stable.
PRIOR TO SERVING, adhere hats to snowman head with frosting. If snowmen need to set up more, lean them against a glass or can to set.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.