Mediterranean Couscous Salad
Our fluffy Mediterranean Couscous Salad features dried cranberries or cherries and a secret ‘juicy’ ingredient. It’s a nutritious addition to any picnic spread or summer meal. Toasting the nuts will add great flavor dimensions to this beautiful dish.
Read the Nestlé Kitchens blog for more detailed instructions.
- 1 box (5.7 ounces) Mediterranean Curry instant couscous mix
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries or cherries
- 1/3 cup Apple NESTLÉ® JUICY JUICE® 100% Juice
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pine nuts, toasted*
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 to 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley or cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Freshly ground pepper
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
ADD nuts, green onions, oil, parsley and lemon juice; stir well. Season with pepper. Best served at room temperature.
Cook's Tip: * Toast walnuts in medium skillet over medium heat, stirring frequently, for a couple minutes. If you can’t find Mediterranean couscous, use 3/4 cup whole-wheat couscous and add 1 tablespoon ground curry powder, 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon granulated sugar.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 350
- Calories from Fat: 120
- Total Fat: 14g (21% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1g (5% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 360mg (15% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 53g (18% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 5g (20% of DV)
- Sugars: 19g
- Protein: 10g
- Vitamin A: 10% of DV
- Vitamin C: 25% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.