A combination of classic Italian ingredients, this fresh, colorful Mediterranean Pasta Salad is filled with rich flavors and textures guaranteed to delight all the senses.
- 1 package (20 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini, prepared according to package directions
- 2 cups grapes, halved
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup bottled Italian vinaigrette dressing
- 3/4 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced salami
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced basil
COMBINE prepared pasta, grapes, cheese, dressing, peppers, salami and basil in medium bowl. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Tip: To save time, use jarred, roasted red peppers.
Review This Recipe
Everyone loves this salad
I have made this salad several times and it's always a hit...delicious and different!
Read More Reviews