A combination of classic Italian ingredients, this fresh, colorful Mediterranean Pasta Salad is filled with rich flavors and textures guaranteed to delight all the senses.
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini (20 oz.), prepared according to package directions
- 2 cups grapes, halved
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup bottled Italian vinaigrette dressing
- 3/4 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced salami
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced basil
COMBINE prepared pasta, grapes, cheese, dressing, peppers, salami and basil in medium bowl. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Tip: To save time, use jarred, roasted red peppers.
Review This Recipe
This salad is simply delicious! I used turkey pepperoni instead of salami.
Mediterranean Pasta Salad
I was looking for a different pasta salad to serve for a buffett dinner. I saw this recipe and decided to try it. It was very easy to prepare, and held up well It was different than most pasta salads and was a big hit. The combination of the cheese tortellinni, with the grapes, salami,roasted red peppers and feta cheese was good. However, I did use Zesty italian dressing rather than the vinagrette. I will certainly prepare this again.
Everyone loves this salad
I have made this salad several times and it's always a hit...delicious and different!