Shrimp, garlic, white wine and pasta make an unbeatable combination served with crumbled feta and capers. Try this savory Mediterranean Shrimp Pasta dish for entertaining or a special weekday meal.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium red or green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 8 ounces raw small shrimp
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Linguine
- 1 container (7 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil, lightly warmed
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon capers
HEAT oil in large skillet. Add bell pepper and garlic; cook for 2 minutes. Add wine and shrimp; cook until shrimp are pink. Stir in olives.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Toss with pesto in medium bowl. Serve topped with shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and capers.
Review This Recipe
I made this recipe for my husband on Valentine's Day, and all he could say was awesome. I substituted with regular pesto, all three types of peppers, and no capers. My husband hates vegetables, but he ate every bit of his food. The recipe was very easy, and fast to prepare. I was astonished at how easy it was, and how good it was. I have recomended this to all of my friends. I suggest that everyone try this recipe.
Read More Reviews