Shrimp, garlic, white wine and pasta make an unbeatable combination served with crumbled feta and capers. Try this savory Mediterranean Shrimp Pasta dish for entertaining or a special weekday meal.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium red or green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 8 ounces raw small shrimp
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Linguine
- 1 container (7 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil, lightly warmed
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon capers
HEAT oil in large skillet. Add bell pepper and garlic; cook for 2 minutes. Add wine and shrimp; cook until shrimp are pink. Stir in olives.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Toss with pesto in medium bowl. Serve topped with shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and capers.
Review This Recipe
What a Dish!
We loved it! Would eat it for days....Reheats well.
Read More Reviews