Mediterranean Shrimp Pasta
Shrimp, garlic, white wine and pasta make an unbeatable combination served with crumbled feta and capers. Try this savory Mediterranean Shrimp Pasta dish for entertaining or a special weekday meal.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium red or green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 8 ounces raw small shrimp
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Linguine (9 oz.)
- 1 container (7 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil (7 oz.), lightly warmed
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon capers
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Toss with pesto in medium bowl. Serve topped with shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and capers.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This dish was incredible. It's quick and easy and great if you want to impress some guests. It even tastes good as left-overs.
Quick, Easy, Yummy
I used one of the package pesto mixes, added a few extra spices (dill, basil) and some lime. Served it with Garlic/dill/cheese french bread. My husband and 2 year old loved it. I keep shrimp in the freezer in case I need to make a quick meal - this is a good recipe to keep on hand.
I did my own version of this. It was great! Good enough for a restaurant. Ive added some green onion to the peper and olives. Since I didnt had any pesto, I used tomato saus and basilicum. I forgot the wine, but didnt mis it. I didnt had any feta cheese, but added some lemon juice when the pasta was ready. Delicius!
What a Dish!
We loved it! Would eat it for days....Reheats well.
Wonderful ...Easy... Meal
I tried this recipe and it was wonderful. Very quick and easy to prepare. I also used precooked shrimp and it was also fine. I would try the tip of using a little lemon juice next time. Overall a great choice to try!
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 570
- Calories from Fat: 280
- Total Fat: 31g (48% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 6g (31% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 140mg (47% of DV)
- Sodium: 700mg (29% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 42g (14% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (13% of DV)
- Sugars: 6g
- Protein: 26g
- Vitamin A: 45% of DV
- Vitamin C: 140% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 25% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.