Ready in just 20 minutes, this easy-to-make Mediterranean Whole Wheat Tortellini and Shrimp Salad delivers flavor that taste buds will crave!
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated 100% Whole Wheat Three Cheese Tortellini
- 6 large shrimp, cooked and sliced in half
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup halved grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup light Greek dressing
- 5 thin slices red onion
- 3 tablespoons sliced kalamata olives
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese (optional)
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Place in large bowl; refrigerate for 5 minutes.
ADD shrimp, cucumber, tomatoes, dressing, onion, olives and cheese; toss well.
Review This Recipe
The Very Best !!
I made this salad exactly as described with an addition of a few sauteed mushrooms. Super easy and fast and my husband said that it was his favorite meal he had EVER eaten. Thanks Buitoni!
Read More Reviews