Ready in just 20 minutes, this easy-to-make Mediterranean Whole Wheat Tortellini and Shrimp Salad delivers flavor that taste buds will crave!
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated 100% Whole Wheat Three Cheese Tortellini
- 6 large shrimp, cooked and sliced in half
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup halved grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup light Greek dressing
- 5 thin slices red onion
- 3 tablespoons sliced kalamata olives
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese (optional)
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Place in large bowl; refrigerate for 5 minutes.
ADD shrimp, cucumber, tomatoes, dressing, onion, olives and cheese; toss well.
Review This Recipe
Mediterranean Three Cheese Tortellini and Shrimp S
I substituted Three Cheese Tortellini for the whole wheat tortellini. I had been looking for a good salad recipe with shrimps, cucumbers, tomatoes, and feta cheese as these are the ingredients in my favorite Greek salad served at "Route 66" restaurant in Pensacola, Florida. I must say this recipe turned out so good and was so easy; I will now use it to continue to make my own Greek Shrimp Salad instead of going to "Route 66". The "Three Cheese Tortellini really gave the salad a great taste and my children and their friends love it. The downside is, I have to make three to four times the recipe to make sure there is enough. Thanks for sharing this recipe.
Read More Reviews