Melon Salad with Tangy La Lechera Sauce
Lime juice and mint add refreshing flavors to this chilled Melon Salad with Tangy La Lechera Sauce.
- 2 cups honeydew melon balls or cubes
- 2 cups cantaloupe melon balls or cubes
- 2 cups watermelon balls or cubes
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh mint (optional)
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA FAT FREE Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons lowfat milk
- 2 tablespoons grated lime peel
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
MIX sweetened condensed milk, lime juice, milk and lime peel in small bowl until combined. Serve melon salad in individual dessert bowls topped with prepared sauce.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Love this recipe. It's great on all fruit not just melon. Subbed coconut milk for the lowfat milk.
Very fresh and easy to make. Got rave reviews at my dinner party. Alomst like a dessert.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 310
- Calories from Fat: 0
- Total Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 135mg (6% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 72g (24% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 64g
- Protein: 8g
- Vitamin A: 45% of DV
- Vitamin C: 80% of DV
- Calcium: 25% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.