These Melted Mozzarella Sandwiches are tasty and simple to make. Experiment with other cheeses to get flavor variations.
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 8 large spinach leaves
- 4 large tomato slices
- 4 large slices (12 ounces total) mozzarella cheese
- 8 slices wheat bread
PREHEAT oven to 400° F.
COMBINE oil, basil, garlic and bouillon in small bowl. Place spinach leaves, tomato slices and cheese on 4 bread slices; top with remaining bread slices. Brush sandwiches with oil mixture.
PLACE sandwiches on baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes or until bread is golden brown. Carefully turn over and bake for an additional 5 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Let stand for a few minutes. Cut in half diagonally. Serve warm.
Review This Recipe
dip mozzarella sandwich
i think it looks yummy..
Read More Reviews