Merry Cranberry Cookies
Merry Cranberry Cookies are very easy when you start with our refrigerated tub dough and then add a splash of holiday color and flavor with dried cranberries. For an extra special touch, drizzle melted white morsels across the cookies for a festive topping.
- 1 1/4 cups (about 1/3 tub) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Tub Dough, slightly softened
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries, coarsely chopped
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
STIR morsels and cranberries into cookie dough. Refrigerate for 15 minutes for easier handling. Roll dough into 18, 1 1/4-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 14 to 16 minutes or until edges are set but centers are still soft. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
• Drizzle Merry Cranberry Cookies with melted NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels.
• Create three types of Christmas cookies from just one tub of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Tub Dough. Make this recipe along with two other 12 Days of Christmas Cookies recipes.
• Recipe can easily be doubled or tripled for a larger batch.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Best right out of oven
These are great right out of the oven, and even taste good after a week. I added macadamia nuts in a second batch for a bit more crunch!
I made these to give away as Christmas gifts. Somehow I ended up with extras and must have ate half a dozen by myself! I will making these again very soon. Sooo yummy and so very easy to make. These are a guarenteed hit.
I made these for a cookie swap and was so happy with how they came out. Incredibly easy, great flavor, enjoyed by all who tasted them. This will definitely become a part of my holiday baking list from now on.
Merry Cranberry Cookies
This will be a new addition to my holiday baking. You can also use cookie mix and I just drizzled 10X sugar glaze on top. Family loved them!
Easy and wonderful
Made these with my high school home ec. class for a cookie exchange fund raiser; they were super easy! Unfortunately, they looked so good, the school lunch ladies served them for lunch instead!!! At least I know I can make more quick.
Serving Size: 1/18 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 120
- Calories from Fat: 45
- Total Fat: 5g (8% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g (13% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (2% of DV)
- Sodium: 75mg (3% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 17g (6% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 11g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.