Merry Cranberry Cookies are very easy when you start with our refrigerated tub dough and then add a splash of holiday color and flavor with dried cranberries. For an extra special touch, drizzle melted white morsels across the cookies for a festive topping.
- 1 1/4 cups (about 1/3 tub) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Tub Dough, slightly softened
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries, coarsely chopped
PREHEAT oven to 325º F.
STIR morsels and cranberries into cookie dough. Refrigerate for 15 minutes for easier handling. Roll dough into 18, 1 1/4-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 14 to 16 minutes or until edges are set but centers are still soft. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
• Drizzle Merry Cranberry Cookies with melted NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels.
• Create three types of Christmas cookies from just one tub of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Tub Dough. Make this recipe along with two other 12 Days of Christmas Cookies recipes.
• Recipe can easily be doubled or tripled for a larger batch.
Review This Recipe
I added small bits of chopped pecans. Everyone enjoyed them.
Read More Reviews