Cinnamon and chocolate are added to this classic cheesecake recipe, then baked in individual serving sized cups. They are a great way to use leftover candy and to get kids into the kitchen.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 package (6 ounces) Maria cookies, finely crushed (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ ABUELITA Granulated Chocolate Drink Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup crushed NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER Candy Bar
PREHEAT oven to 325° F. Line 24 muffin cups with foil cupcake liners; spray with nonstick cooking spray.
COMBINE cookie crumbs and butter in a medium bowl. Press onto bottoms of prepared cupcake liners.
BAKE for 6 to 8 minutes (do not allow to brown). Spray again with nonstick cooking spray ensuring sides of cupcake liners are covered. Set aside.
BEAT cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, Abuelita chocolate, eggs and vanilla extract in medium bowl until smooth.
SPOON 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture into each cupcake liner. Top each with 1 teaspoon of crushed Butterfinger.
BAKE for 15 to 18 minutes or until set. Remove to wire rack to cool completely. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Fun for the kids! Kids will love breaking up the Butterfinger bars. They can be crushed with hands or by placing in a resealable plastic bag and crushed using the back of a measuring cup.