Salsa, corn and taco seasoning team up to create a spicy and satisfying sauce for linguine enriched with the flavors of Mexican cuisine. Great for all occasions.
- 12 ounces lean ground beef or turkey
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
- 1 cup frozen whole-kernel corn
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 package (1.25 ounces) taco seasoning mix
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Linguine
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese (optional)
COOK beef and onion in large, nonstick skillet, stirring frequently, until beef is no longer pink; drain. Stir in salsa, corn, water and seasoning mix. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until thickened and bubbly.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions; drain. Toss warm pasta with sauce. Sprinkle with cheese.
Review This Recipe
This is always a hit in our family. My kids (ages 1 and 2) especially love it. Easy and delicious.
Read More Reviews