Salsa, corn and taco seasoning team up to create a spicy and satisfying sauce for linguine enriched with the flavors of Mexican cuisine. Great for all occasions.
- 12 ounces lean ground beef or turkey
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
- 1 cup frozen whole-kernel corn
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 package (1.25 ounces) taco seasoning mix
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Linguine
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese (optional)
COOK beef and onion in large, nonstick skillet, stirring frequently, until beef is no longer pink; drain. Stir in salsa, corn, water and seasoning mix. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until thickened and bubbly.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions; drain. Toss warm pasta with sauce. Sprinkle with cheese.
Review This Recipe
Very easy and tasty!
This was so easy to put together and extrememely tasty. Anyone who loves Mexican food will love this. Very worth trying.
Read More Reviews