Picadillo is a traditional dish in many Latin American countries, often used as a filling for tostadas and tortillas or served over rice. In this Mexican Picadillo recipe, jalapeños, cumin and oregano add dimension to the ground beef and vegetables. Perfect for entertaining large groups too.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 small jalapeños, seeded and chopped
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 6 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Tomato Bouillon
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.