This Mexican-Style Surimi is an economical and tasty version of a crab dip that will be great to serve at your next party or gathering.
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) surimi (imitation crabmeat), chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- 1/3 cup NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 3 tablespoons buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- 1 pkg. (7.05 oz.) BIMBO Toasted Bread
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SERVE with toasted bread.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.