Apples, raisins and green onions add extra flair to this vibrant Sweet & Tangy Spinach Salad, and the dressing's impressive flavors. It's a delightful way to get one of your five-a-day servings of fruits and vegetables!
- 6 cups fresh spinach leaves, washed, stems removed and torn
- 1 medium red apple, unpeeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chopped Major Grey's chutney
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
COMBINE spinach, apple, raisins and green onion in large bowl; refrigerate for 5 minutes.
COMBINE oil, vinegar, chutney, curry powder, mustard and salt in small bowl. Pour over salad; toss well to coat.
Review This Recipe
I love to cook and this time of year our garden produces the best spinach. This awesome salad has always been a big
hit whether I make it for the family or take it to an outing. Everyone wants the recipe. This recipe deserves the highest rating.
Read More Reviews