Milk Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
Cinnamon and oatmeal put a savory side on classic chocolate chip cookies. Raisins make them even more hearty -- and delicious!
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 3/4 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup quick or old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in egg. Gradually beat in flour mixture and milk. Stir in morsels, oats and raisins. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 10 to 14 minutes or until edges are crisp but centers are still soft. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
The best oatmeal cookie
I made my husband this cookie and sent it in his lunch box with some extra. So at lunch they have a lady that passes out store bought cookies. He said no thanks i have the real deal so he gave out some. Now everyday at work everyone wants to know if he has extra cookis! Everyone loved this cookie , especially my husband , oatmeals his favorite, now these are.
i think this is healthier than reg chocalate chip cookies
My son who loves both Chocolate Chip Cookies and Oatmeal just loved these cookies.
This is a great recipe;it worked out very well for me.
I am going to try this recipe. It looks awesome.
Serving Size: 1/36 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 130
- Calories from Fat: 60
- Total Fat: 7g (10% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4g (20% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 20mg (6% of DV)
- Sodium: 70mg (3% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 17g (6% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 11g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.