Milk Chocolate Shake
Try a rich, creamy, Milk Chocolate Shake that's not only delicious, but nutritious as well. Take a look at this Carnation Breakfast Essentials recipe!
- 1 cup (2 large scoops) vanilla fat free frozen yogurt
- 1/2 cup fat free milk
- 1 packet No Sugar Added Rich Milk Chocolate Flavor CARNATION BREAKFAST ESSENTIALS® Complete Nutritional Drink
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 290
- Calories from Fat: 10
- Total Fat: 1g (2% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 10mg (3% of DV)
- Sodium: 250mg (11% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 56g (19% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (16% of DV)
- Sugars: 50g
- Protein: 19g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 140% of DV
- Calcium: 70% of DV
- Iron: 25% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.