Your favorite ice cream flavor in a fabulous cookie.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour*
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups Quaker® Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
- 1 1/2 cups (about 9 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 1/2 cups toasted walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
PREHEAT oven to 350º F. Spray baking sheets with cooking spray.
BEAT butter and sugars in large bowl with electric mixer until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla extract; beat well. Dissolve coffee granules in hot water. Add to butter mixture; mix well. Add combined flour, baking soda and salt; mix well. Stir in oats, morsels and walnuts.
TO SHAPE COOKIES:
FLATTEN 1 heaping tablespoon of dough in palm of hand. Arrange 4 marshmallows in center; wrap dough around marshmallows to completely cover. Repeat with remaining dough and marshmallows. Space cookies 2 inches apart on baking sheets.
BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 2 minutes on baking sheets; remove to wire racks. Cool completely. Store tightly covered.
*For old fashioned oats, add 2 tablespoons additional flour.
Review This Recipe
Rocky road oatmeal cookies
I made these today and had trouble keeping them together,they kept falling apart for me.
Read More Reviews