Minestra Di Roso e Cannellini
Minestra Di Roso e Cannellini is a wonderful white bean, Italian ham and rice soup luxuriating in a tomato sauce with hints of rosemary. Garnish with chopped parsley and cheese before serving. Try this for entertaining and you'll impress your guests.
- 1/2 cup sliced pancetta, chopped or substitute with 1/2 cup chopped bacon
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 8 cups warm water
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) recipe-ready diced tomatoes, undrained
- 6 MAGGI Vegetable Flavor Bouillon Cubes
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 cans (14.5 ounces each) great Northern white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup Arborio rice or other short-grain white rice, uncooked
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
STIR in beans, rice and pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, for 25 to 30 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley and cheese before serving.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.