Mini Beef and Pepperoni Pizza Rolls
Mini Beef and Pepperoni Pizza Rolls are the perfect party finger food for your next get-together with friends and family or great for a light lunch with a salad.
- 1 container BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce (15 oz.)
- 8 ounces ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup diced pepperoni
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE sauce, beef, pepperoni and cheese in medium bowl.
SEPARATE dough into 12 rectangles and press seams together. Spoon about 2 tablespoons filling onto dough along the long side of the rectangle. Roll the dough lengthwise, like a jelly roll. Cut each roll into 3 pieces. Place seam-side-down on prepared baking sheet.
BAKE for 12 to 15 minutes or until hot and golden brown.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
I know this recipe!
I just made this recipe yesterday.I didn,t want to cook so I made this recipe,that is easy and fast.
Quick and Easy Family Meal
I found this recipe one evening when my family tired of the same old ground beef meals. It was quick and easy and has now become a family favorite!
Made in my 9th grade foods class in school. Quick and tasty!
I made this for dinner and my family loved it.I would recomend it for people 5-65.
Serving Size: 1/36 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 110
- Calories from Fat: 60
- Total Fat: 7g (10% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2g (10% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 10mg (3% of DV)
- Sodium: 240mg (10% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 8g (3% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 2g
- Protein: 4g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.