Mini Caprese Skewers
These Mini Caprese Skewers are perfect for entertaining, especially during hot summer months. They can be assembled quickly and taste delicious.
- 2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Large bunch fresh basil leaves
- 10 to 14 (14 to 16 ounces total) fresh small mozzarella cheese balls (bocconcini), cut into thirds
- 32 (4- to 6-inch) wooden skewers
- Ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil (7 oz.)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE skewers on serving dish. Season with pepper. Drizzle with pesto.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/32 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 45
- Calories from Fat: 30
- Total Fat: 3.5g (5% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g (8% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (2% of DV)
- Sodium: 75mg (3% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 1g (0% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 0g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 10% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.