Looking for a special appetizer for your next party? Look no further than these easy yet elegant mini corn quiches. Quick to fix, yet a sure fire hit with all your guests.
- 1 package (12 ounces) STOUFFER'S Corn Souffle, defrosted*
- 1 (9-inch) refrigerated double-crust pie pastry, rolled to 1/8-inch thickness
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup diced ham
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Sliced green onions (optional)
- Diced red bell pepper (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 375° F. Grease mini-muffin pans.
CUT pastry into 36 two-inch squares. Place squares in prepared mini-muffin pans, pressing down to form shells.
COMBINE Corn Soufflé, ½ cup cheese, ham, sour cream, egg, chopped green onion, flour and black pepper in medium bowl; mix well. Spoon mixture into shells, filling ¾ full. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
BAKE for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pans on wire racks for 5 minutes. Garnish with sliced green onions and bell pepper. Serve warm.
*DEFROST Corn Soufflé in microwave on MEDIUM (50%) power for 6 to 7 minutes.
Review This Recipe
An appitizer to surly please your pallet!
My daughter made these mini corn quiches a few days in advance of Thanksgiving. She froze them in the mini muffin pan and put them in the oven right out of the freezer. They were so good everyone craved for more and more. We almost forgot about the turkey dinner awaiting us! This is a must try recipie-it will be a family favorite and absolutely perfect for guests!
Read More Reviews