Looking for a special appetizer for your next party? Look no further than these easy yet elegant mini corn quiches. Quick to fix, yet a sure fire hit with all your guests.
- 1 package (12 ounces) STOUFFER'S Corn Souffle, defrosted*
- 1 (9-inch) refrigerated double-crust pie pastry, rolled to 1/8-inch thickness
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup diced ham
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Sliced green onions (optional)
- Diced red bell pepper (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 375° F. Grease mini-muffin pans.
CUT pastry into 36 two-inch squares. Place squares in prepared mini-muffin pans, pressing down to form shells.
COMBINE Corn Soufflé, ½ cup cheese, ham, sour cream, egg, chopped green onion, flour and black pepper in medium bowl; mix well. Spoon mixture into shells, filling ¾ full. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
BAKE for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pans on wire racks for 5 minutes. Garnish with sliced green onions and bell pepper. Serve warm.
*DEFROST Corn Soufflé in microwave on MEDIUM (50%) power for 6 to 7 minutes.
Review This Recipe
These were a hit at our cook-out party. They are so tasty and quick to make. The only hitch was the pie crust didn't work at all. So I rolled out slices of white bread, cut them in fours and and sprayed them with olive oil before filling. They were done in 20 minutes and delicious!!
Read More Reviews