Mini Lemon Cup Candies
These darling Mini Lemon Cup Candies have a zesty accent from grated lemon rind. You'll love the rich flavor the NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels add to this recipe. These are perfect for entertaining, family celebrations and special events where you need a simple-to-make elegant solution. For best results, we recommended storing in a covered container in the refrigerator.
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels, divided
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 1/2 teaspoons light corn syrup
- 42 1-inch paper liners
- Rind of 1 lemon, grated
- 1 to 2 drops of yellow food coloring (optional)
- Powdered sugar for kneading
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Yellow decorator sugar
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE paper liners on baking sheet.
KNEAD mixture, lemon peel and 1 to 2 drops food coloring on work surface lightly dusted with powdered sugar until zest and color are worked through and mixture is smooth. Plastic gloves can be worn to prevent food coloring from dying hands. Shape into forty-two 3/4-inch balls and flatten slightly. Place one in each liner.
MELT remaining morsels and vegetable oil in small, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; STIR. Morsels may retain some of their shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until melted. Spoon 1/2 measuring teaspoon of melted morsels onto each filling. Sprinkle lightly with sugar. Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until firm. Store in covered container in refrigerator.
• To keep melted morsels warm, place bowl on top of smaller bowl filled with very warm water. Do not allow water to touch bottom of bowl or allow water to get into melted morsels.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/42 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 42
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 60
- Calories from Fat: 30
- Total Fat: 3.5g (5% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g (13% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 10mg (0% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 8g (3% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 6g
- Protein: 0g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.