Mini Lemon Lime Tartlets
These cute Mini Lemon Lime Tartlets give the fresh taste of spring and are the perfect way to celebrate any occasion.
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Bar Dough
- 1 can (14 oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) 1/3 less fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel) or regular cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 cups thawed fat free, reduced fat or regular frozen whipped topping
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- Additional lemon and lime quarter slices, peel curls or grated peel (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
CUT dough along pre-scored lines; place one piece of cookie dough in each muffin cup.
BAKE for 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cookies will be puffy. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
BEAT sweetened condensed milk and cream cheese in large mixer bowl until smooth. Gently fold in whipped topping. Divide mixture into two medium bowls. Stir lemon juice and lemon peel into one bowl and lime juice and lime peel into other bowl.
POUR about 3 tablespoons lemon cream cheese mixture, followed by the lime cream cheese mixture, over 24 cookie cups. Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Decorate with lemon and lime quarter slices, curls or peel, if desired.
• Using low and reduced fat cream cheese and whipped topping helps to make these treats lower in fat.
• Love lemon but not crazy about lime? Simply double the lemon juice and grated lemon peel in the recipe and leave out the lime, and make 24 lemon tartlets. Tartlets may be frozen in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks. Allow to thaw at room
temperature for 30 minutes before serving.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Lemon Lime Perfection
I have been looking for a summer time recipe that has 2 of my favorite flavors (Lemon & Lime) and this recipe was perfect. Very easy to make and a fantastic flavor. It's perfect for the warm day where you need something just sweet enough. Yet another winner that has been added to my family favorites.
I love lemon and lime together. you don't find many recipes with the two together. It's excellent.
SO VERY EASY!
What a wonderful treat in either the lemon or the lime... Might this not be good with orange??? Will try that soon.
Perfect all time treat
This is a very tangy, light and tasty dessert. It feels light and is a perfect treat all year round.
These are great little treats. The fisrt time I made them I followed the recipe. The second time I made them, I subsituted orange juice and orange zest for the lemon and lime juice and zest. They were and orange delight!!!!
Serving Size: 1/24 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 180
- Calories from Fat: 70
- Total Fat: 7g (11% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3g (16% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 20mg (6% of DV)
- Sodium: 125mg (5% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 24g (8% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 17g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 4% of DV
- Calcium: 6% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.