Mini Morsel Ice Cream Pie
This easy ice cream dessert will make a beautiful display on your table.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
looks yummy.... and simple cant wait to try it
Very easy and ohhh soooo good
But what I did with this was buy all the low cal stuff I cound fine...splenda in stead of sugar, they have low fat gram crust...ect...and ohh so easy to make! I have to make it at least once every 2 weeks...and they have no clue it's all low cal even the ice cream.
mini morsel ice cream pie
this ice cream pie was deliouses and the kids loved it because it was a treat for them.
This is yummy! It is a refreshing dessert for a hot summer day. It's easy to make too!
Wow this is good but I can't afford to eat it with all those calories!
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 430
- Calories from Fat: 240
- Total Fat: 26g (40% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 16g (79% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 60mg (20% of DV)
- Sodium: 230mg (10% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 48g (16% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (7% of DV)
- Sugars: 36g
- Protein: 4g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 10% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.