These adorable cupcakes are baked right in ice cream cones, topped with your favorite kind of ice cream and then sprinkled with Nestlé® Toll House® Mini Morsel Toppers. Perfect for your next birthday or family party!
- 1 package (18.25 oz.) yellow cake mix
- 30 flat bottomed ice cream cones (buy extra in case some are broken)
- DREYER'S or EDY'S® SLOW CHURNED® Light Ice Cream, any flavor
- Whipped cream
- Variety of ice cream toppings
- NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet or Premier White Mini Morsel Toppers
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
PREPARE cake mix batter according to package directions. Spoon 2 tablespoons cake batter into each cone. Place cones in the cups of muffin pans.
BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in cakes comes out clean. Cool completely in pans on wire racks.
TOP cones with scoops of ice cream and toppings. Sprinkle with Toppers. Serve immediately. The cones are best served the same day that they are prepared.
For variety, top cupcake cones with prepared frosting and sprinkle with Toppers.
Review This Recipe
five "yums"---an excellent and different treat!
also a fun family activity!
Read More Reviews