Mini No-Bake Nesquik Cheesecakes
These Mini No-Bake Nesquik Cheesecakes are perfect for an evening of entertaining or a weeknight treat. With less fat and calories than traditional cheesecakes, it's also a more sensible selection.
- 1/2 cup fat free milk
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ NESQUIK No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup frozen fat free whipped topping, thawed
- 6 prepared (3 1/2-inch) mini graham cracker crusts
- Fresh berries (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
BEAT cream cheese in small mixer bowl until smooth. Slowly beat in Nesquik mixture. Fold in whipped topping.
SPOON mixture evenly into each graham cracker crust. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Top with fresh berries.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 260
- Calories from Fat: 110
- Total Fat: 13g (19% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 5g (27% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 20mg (6% of DV)
- Sodium: 390mg (16% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 27g (9% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (7% of DV)
- Sugars: 13g
- Protein: 6g
- Vitamin A: 10% of DV
- Vitamin C: 8% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.