Mini Pumpkin Pie Jack-O-Lanterns
These mini pumpkin pies with jack-o-lantern faces are perfect for Halloween parties and festivities.
- 1 package (15 ounces) refrigerated pie crusts, at room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2/3 cup (5 fluid-ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla Flavored NESTLÉ® COFFEE-MATE® natural bliss® All-Natural Coffee Creamer
- All-purpose flour for dusting
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, divided
- 3-inch pumpkin shaped cookie cutter or 3-inch round cookie cutter
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
UNROLL pie crust on a floured surface.
CUT out 24 pumpkins from crust. You may need to gather scraps into a ball, roll with a rolling pin and cut pumpkins. Gently press pumpkins into mini muffin tins.
BEAT egg in a large bowl. Stir in pumpkin, sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Gradually stir in evaporated milk and Coffee-mate.
SPOON about 1 tablespoon filling into each mold.
BAKE for 16 to 18 minutes or until filling is slightly puffed and set.
COOL in molds for 1 hour; refrigerate for 2 hours.
TO DECORATE: Use 2 chocolate morsels for eyes. For the mouth, place remaining morsels in small, heavy-duty resealable plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 20 seconds; knead until smooth. If needed, warm for a few more seconds. Snip tiny corner from bag and squeeze to drizzle onto mini pies.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/24 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 100
- Calories from Fat: 45
- Total Fat: 5g (8% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g (12% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 15mg (4% of DV)
- Sodium: 60mg (2% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 13g (4% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0.5g (2% of DV)
- Sugars: 7g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.