Mini Spring Cheesecakes
Mini Spring Cheesecakes have a delicious graham cracker crust and are topped with chocolate eggs and are a fun addition to springtime festivities.
- 2 large eggs, separated
- 12 ounces 1/3 less fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel), at room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 packages (4 ounces each, 12 crusts total) mini graham cracker crusts
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 any flavor NESTLÉ NestEggs, unwrapped
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
BEAT egg whites in small mixer bowl until stiff peaks form. Set aside. Beat cream cheese and sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in vanilla extract. Beat in egg yolks one at a time, beating well after each addition. Fold in egg whites. Place crusts on baking sheets. Pour filling evenly into crusts.
BAKE for 15 minutes or until edges are set and centers are puffed. Cool for 5 minutes. While cooling, prepare topping.
COMBINE sour cream, sugar and vanilla extract in medium bowl; mix well. Spread over tops of cheesecakes. Bake for 10 minutes. Cool on wire rack. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Garnish each cheesecake with a Nestegg.
Mix It Up:
Lemon Cheesecakes - Stir 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice and 2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon peel into cream cheese mixture.
Chocolate Cheesecakes - Stir in 3 tablespoons NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Baking Cocoa into cream cheese mixture.
Coffee Cheesecakes - Dissolve 1 tablespoon NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules in vanilla extract (filling part of recipe), then stir into cream cheese mixture.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 320
- Calories from Fat: 150
- Total Fat: 16g (25% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 8g (39% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 65mg (21% of DV)
- Sodium: 300mg (13% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 37g (12% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 27g
- Protein: 7g
- Vitamin A: 10% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 8% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.