Minty-Licious Ice Cream Freeze
The coolest thing your taste buds will ever encounter! The dark chocolate and mint will be a refreshing treat all year long!
- 12 chocolate graham crackers, finely ground (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 1 2/3 (10-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate & Mint Morsels, divided
- 1 cup broken-up mini-pretzels (about 40), divided
- 1 container (1.5 qts.) Chocolate or Vanilla DREYER’S™ or EDY’S™ SLOW CHURNED® Light Ice Cream, slightly softened
- NESTLÉ® NESQUIK® Chocolate Flavor Syrup (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
MIX crumbs and butter in small bowl. Press onto bottom of prepared pan. Sprinkle 1 cup morsels and 1/2 cup pretzels over crumb crust. Scoop ice cream over morsels; spread evenly with knife or small spatula.
SPRINKLE with remaining 2/3 cup morsels and 1/2 cup pretzels; press down lightly. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
TO SERVE: Let stand for 5 minutes. Lift dessert out of pan; remove plastic wrap. Cut into squares. Drizzle each serving with Nesquik.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/15 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 380
- Calories from Fat: 210
- Total Fat: 23g (35% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 15g (75% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 55mg (18% of DV)
- Sodium: 310mg (13% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 39g (13% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (8% of DV)
- Sugars: 22g
- Protein: 5g
- Vitamin A: 10% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 10% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.