The coolest thing your taste buds will ever encounter! The dark chocolate and mint will be a refreshing treat all year long!
- 12 chocolate graham crackers, finely ground (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 1 2/3 (10-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate & Mint Morsels, divided
- 1 cup broken-up mini-pretzels (about 40), divided
- 1 container (1.5 qts.) Chocolate or Vanilla DREYER’S™ or EDY’S™ SLOW CHURNED® Light Ice Cream, slightly softened
- NESTLÉ® NESQUIK® Chocolate Flavor Syrup (optional)
LINE 13 x 9-inch baking pan with plastic wrap or foil with edges hanging over sides.
MIX crumbs and butter in small bowl. Press onto bottom of prepared pan. Sprinkle 1 cup morsels and 1/2 cup pretzels over crumb crust. Scoop ice cream over morsels; spread evenly with knife or small spatula.
SPRINKLE with remaining 2/3 cup morsels and 1/2 cup pretzels; press down lightly. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
TO SERVE: Let stand for 5 minutes. Lift dessert out of pan; remove plastic wrap. Cut into squares. Drizzle each serving with Nesquik.